Multidisciplinarity, methodological knowledge and the knowledge of interfaces and stakeholders in the healthcare sector are our foundation for your successful health project.
Success factors for your analysis projekt
Every analysis begins with a clearly formulated objective. Our experience shows that successful work with secondary data is also based on the following factors:
- exploiting your data to the maximum potential
- complying with data privacy and compliance regulations
- an efficient and goal-oriented ‘one-stop’ analysis process
- applying the highest scientific standards
- communicating and publishing the analysis results
- an experienced team
Our multidisciplinary team of scientists has many years of experience performing complex health care analyses. With the following disciplines we cover the entire range of possible questions in health services research:
- Epidemiology / Biometry
- Health Economics / Business Administration / Economics
- Pharmacy / Biology
Our team works and communicates beyond professional boundaries and meets the growing demands on statistical procedures.
For our analyses, we use only scientifically sound methods of modern multivariate statistics, data mining and data management (R, SQL). These include among others:
- Matching / Propensity scores
- (Generalized) linear models
- Multilevel models
- Panel data analysis
- Scoring method
- Simulation process
as well as the integration and application of current scientific developments in the field of statistics.